Welcome to our website
Questions Section 1
1. True or false? Jesus said to his disciples, “I will not leave you as orphans.”
2. About whom was Jesus speaking when he said, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil”?
3. Jesus once healed ten lepers. How many came back to thank him?
4. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a Messianic prophecy about Jesus’ ministry being in Galilee?
5. To which group of people did Jesus say, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few”?
6. Who said of Jesus, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God”?
7. To whom did Jesus say, “Get behind me, Satan”?
8. What did Jesus say is the second greatest commandment?
9. True or false? Immediately after Jesus was baptized he chose his twelve apostles.
10. When did Jesus’ clothes become as white as light?
11. What was the name of the devout and righteous man who met Jesus in the temple when he was circumcised?
12. True or false? Jesus regularly attended a synagogue on the Sabbath.
13. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a Messianic prophecy about Jesus riding into Jerusalem on a donkey?
14. About which dead man did Jesus say, “This sickness will not end in death”?
15. True or false? Moses and Elijah were seen at Jesus’ ascension.
Questions Section 2
1. True or false? Jesus prayed in public but it is never recorded that he prayed by himself in private.
2. To which ill woman did Jesus say on the Sabbath, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity”?
3. When Jesus rode into Jerusalem amid cheering crowds, on what was he riding?
4. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a prophecy about the birth place of Jesus?
5. To whom did Jesus say, “Get up, take your mat and go home”?
6. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a prophecy that Jesus would be born of a virgin?
7. To whom did Jesus say, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”?
8. To which would-be disciple did Jesus say, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head”?
9. True or false? The last verse in the Bible says, “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
10. When Jesus told the professional mourners that the ruler’s daughter was “not dead but asleep” how did they react?
11. Who asked Jesus, “How is it that we and the Pharisees fast, but your disciples do not fast?”?
12. What did Jesus promise he would give to the weary and burdened if they came to him?
13. True or false? Jesus had half-sisters as well as half-brothers.
14. Jesus had four half-brothers. James and Joseph were two of the brothers. Name one of the other two.
15. Who said, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?”?
Questions Section 3
1. How old was Jesus when he began his ministry?
2. What memorable act did Jesus do immediately before eating the last supper with his disciples
on the day we now call Maundy Thursday?
3. True or false? Jesus rebuked a storm on Lake Galilee and it obeyed him.
4. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a Messianic prophecy about the slaughter of the innocents?
5. On what occasion did Jesus say, “I have not found such great faith even in Israel”?
6. True or false? As he looked at the Roman soldiers, Jesus said they were like sheep without a shepherd.
7. To whom did Jesus point and say, “Here are my mother and my brothers”?
8. How old was the daughter of Jairus when Jesus brought her back to life?
9. In which town was Jesus born?
10. What was Jesus’ one-word reply to Peter when Peter said, “Tell me to come to you on the water”?
11. When did Jesus say, “Open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest”?
12. When Jesus said to a deaf and dumb man, “Be opened!”, what, according to Mark’s Gospel, was the actual Aramaic word that Jesus used?
13. Which Old Testament book has a verse in it which is taken as a Messianic prophecy about Jesus being called out of Egypt?
14. To whom did Jesus say, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel”?
15. What had the disciples been arguing about not long before Jesus asked them, “What were you
arguing about on the road?”?